Gardners, PA 17324
OFFICEforce is currently offering employment opportunity for a bilingual receptionist/customer service position for our client in Gardners, PA!
We ask that only candidates who can converse and write in both English and Spanish apply at this time.
Princial Duties Include:
· Be fully knowledgeable regarding products (ie. Names of products, code numbers, pricing structures, etc.) services and policies of the company.
· Execute accurate customer order forms as required by the order entry system and accurately enter in the company computer business system.
· Provide support to the Customer Service Department and cross train for all areas of Customer Service.
· Maintain a high level of customer satisfaction by reporting all irregularities, including complaints to appropriate company personnel and by following up on completed orders to assess customer satisfaction.
· Provide notary services for the corporation.
· Assist the Sales team with international feed registrations by preparing documents and sample shipments as needed for timely completion of product registrations.
· Become knowledgeable with the export process and assist with accurately completing international regulatory forms for international feed shipments as needed.
· All other duties as assigned.
High School Diploma or GED is required. An associate degree in business is a plus.
Training, Skills, Knowledge and/or Experience:
- Excellent human relation skills
- Proficient in MS Office, Word, Excel, Outlook, and Power Point
- Excellent organization skills with strong attention to detail
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Minimum of one year relevant work experience or a combination of work-related experience and education
- Must be willing to become certified as a notary
- Must be fluent in English and Spanish communications, both writing and speaking
- Must be able to sit, stand for long periods of time, walk, bend, and climb stairs on a continuous basis.
- Exposure to dust, noise, heat, and cold when in plant facilities.
- Must pass a pre-employment physical and drug screen.
OFFICEforce is locally owned and operated, serving central Pennsylvania, with locations in York, Lancaster, and Hanover. If you have any questions about this or any of our other positions, please feel free to contact us at (717) 850-0000. OFFICEforce staff are available Monday - Friday, 7:30 am - 5:00 pm, and you may also stop by our office located at 1427 N George St, York, Pennsylvania.