Hanover Area, PA 17331
This position will assist in 3D modeling of existing 2D parts, creating drawings, making revisions/improvements to existing products and drawings, and maintaining and improving Windchill standards. The ideal candidate will also assist with daily engineering administrative tasks. The candidate will interface heavily with the Design Engineer and Product Engineering Manager.
•Create/revise drawings and CAD models using Creo 2.0 software.
|• The ideal candidate will have an Associate degree in Mechanical Engineering Technology, Engineering CAD Technology, or similar. |
• Experience with CREO Parametric 2.0 or higher (ProE, ProEngineer)
• Knowledge of PTC Windchill application
• Experience with AutoCAD (legacy 2D drawings)
• Effective verbal and written communication skills, including the use of MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Project.
• Experience with gray, ductile or steel castings, machining or automated assembly processes a plus.
• Must be able to meet tight deadlines.
• Must be detailed oriented with a commitment to continuous improvement.
• Familiarity with rotating machinery, cast parts, and GD&T is highly desired.
• Must be able to travel up to 10% per year